ShopatMAP Brand Ambassador Program
Welcome to #ShopatMAPLove Community
Becoming a ShopatMAP Ambassador is a lifestyle choice. Do you want to empower struggling girls and women around the world? Do you care about the state of the environment? Do you believe in being a responsible member of the human race? If YES. We welcome you to the ShopatMAP community of Love. #ShopatMAPlove
ShopatMAP (www.shopatmap.org) is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable organization with the mission to provide economic opportunity for emerging and striving artisans while powering community development projects around the world.
Our unique, eco-friendly products are handcrafted and ethically sourced. Each product provides an opportunity for socially conscious individuals to live fashionably and mindfully while positively impacting the world.
The impact of every purchase is multitude and ripples through marginalized communities in the U.S. and around the world. Each purchase brings economic prosperity to struggling artisans and helps to provide education and essential provisions to impoverished children through Moms Against Poverty (MAP) child poverty Initiatives. www.momsagainstpoverty.org
As a valued member of the #ShopatMAPLOVE community, you will receive the following benefits:
- 30% discount on your first purchase.
- 10% Brand Ambassador Code that your friends, family, and followers can use to shop at ShopatMAP.org
- 10% commission from every sale when your special Ambassador Code is used.
- If sales related to your special code exceed $1,000 per month, you will receive a 15% commission for that month.
Our program is designed to operate at will on a month to month basis.
- Ambassadors agree to represent the ShopatMAP brand as outlined in the agreement. This includes a positive, supportive attitude about the products, ShopatMAP, and MAP as a sister organization.
- Ambassadors are required to generate social media posts including at least 1 post and 4 stories per month featuring ShopatMAP products.
- Ambassadors will include “paid partnership with and tag @ShopatMAP” in all posts.
- Ambassadors will use minimum 10 hashtags from those listed in the guideline document.
- Ambassadors who do not follow these requirements are subject to termination.
- While creative freedom is important, we ask that our brand guidelines and narrative provided to you be followed.
BRAND ATTRIBUTES & NARRATIVE
ECO-FRIENDLY . HAND-CRAFTED . FAIR TRADE - SUSTAINABLE - ETHICALLY SOURCED . UNIQUE . LIMITED QUANTITY
Handcraft production is one of the largest forms of employment in the world. For many rural artisans, handcrafting is their only means of employment, but, due to limited access to marketplaces for selling their goods, they struggle to make an income.
Our products are ethically sourced from emerging and disadvantaged artisans including survivors of domestic violence, single mothers, individuals with disabilities, individuals living in extreme poverty, and young entrepreneurs.
We are deeply committed to elevating their lives by providing them with dignified wages and means for sustainability. Additionally, we provide them with holistic social programs such as financial literacy and vocational training. We, then, reinvest in the communities where we work through MAP’s child poverty programs. By providing education and essential provisions to impoverished children, we strengthen the community and its future.
Our vision is to create equity and sustainability in marginalized communities and to break the cycle of generational poverty. Learn more, shop, and donate at www.shopatmap.org
Live, fashionably. Give, wholeheartedly.
LOGO & COLOR
Paid Partnership with (tag)ShopatMAP
Photo of you wearing the product with the product fully visible.
Details: xyz bracelet made from sustainable….(detail product description from website)
Link to Shop and product on website and hashtags
#shopatmaplove, #shopatmap, ....
About Us / Education
#fairtrade #handmademask #madewithlove #shophandmade #artisanmade #supportartisans #masks #hancraftedwithlove #nonprofit #purpose #onamission #eradicatehunger #education #supporteducation #shopsmall #makeanimpact #ethicalsourcing #fairtrade #shopethical #shopfairtrade
#birthstonejewelry #betterwithjewels #artisanmadejewelry #artisanmade #jewelryartisan #shopethical #supportartisans #fairtrade #madewithlove #shophandmade #hancraftedwithlove #fairtrade #shophandmade #artisanmade #supportartisans #fairtrademask #hancraftedwithlove #momsagainstpoverty #shopatMAP
#shopatmaplove #shopatmapambassador #shopatmap #fashion #jewelry #sustainablefashion #sustainablefashionblogger #fashionblogger #instafashion #bywomenforwomen #smallmomentsofcalm #intentionalliving #fashionbloggerstyle #fairtradefashion #madewithlove #shophandmade #aritsanmade #supportartisans #ethicallymade #ethicalfashion #fashionatMAP
#instagood #photooftheday #love #instagram #photo #photography #picoftheday #instalike #instapic #instadaily #lifestyle #style #travel #happy #photographer #love #travel #beautiful
Brand Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions of Brand Ambassador Agreement – Shop at MAP (“Company”)
- As a Brand Ambassador, I understand and agree to the following:
- I am not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the Company.
- I will promote and market Company products to customers - college campus, family members, and friends by supplying them with an assigned promotion code. Customers using assigned promotion code will receive a 10% discount on any Company product, including any applicable sale prices. I will not promise any additional discounts to prospective customers unless authorized by the Company.
- I will receive the following benefits:
- 30% discount on my first purchase.
- 10% Brand Ambassador Code that my friends, family, and followers can use to shop at ShopatMAP.org
- 10% commission from every sale when my special Ambassador Code is used.
- If sales related to my special code exceed $1,000 per month, I will receive a 15% commission.
- I will not sell Company products on unauthorized websites, internet or retail establishments.
- I will protect the Company’s trademark by not reproducing the Company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of the Company.
- I will promote Company products on all of my active social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. ) by posting appropriate photos of myself showcasing the Company products. I will contact the Company if a clear understanding of “appropriate” photos is needed.
- I will post at least 1 post and 4 stories monthly on all my social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and tag ShopatMAP in each post. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by ShopatMAP.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company. If I do not uphold these standards, I will be immediately removed from the Ambassador Brand Program and forfeit any unused discounts.
- I agree that the Company reserves the right to assure continued service to customers using my code if I cease to be an active Brand Ambassador.
- Company understands and agrees:
- It will compensate the Brand Ambassador with a 10% commission from every sale when their special Ambassador Code is used. If sales related to their special code exceed $1,000 per month, the Brand Ambassador will receive a 15% commission on sales for that month.
- Company will pay a commission to Brand Ambassadors on a monthly basis.
- Company can terminate the program at will with a written notice to all Brand Ambassadors prior to the termination date. Company must pay all commissions owed to the Ambassador within 30 days of giving notice of termination.
- This agreement is subject to acceptance by the Company and is conditioned by the online acceptance of the Brand Ambassador.
- Either party may terminate this agreement immediately with or without cause upon written notice.
- Contract Territory:
You will be a United States based Brand Ambassador, and the territory for a U.S. Brand Ambassador shall be within the United States exclusively and all U.S. territories.
You acknowledge, agree, and state that you have read all product labels, you are over the age of 18, and have no medical condition that prevents you from taking our products. All products provided as part of this relationship may not be re-sold.
You agree to use your best efforts to promote the Endorsed Products in a manner consistent with its authorized use and as outlined on product labels. Approved social media sites include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, pinterest and YouTube. You are required to notify ShopatMAP of the social media outlet you use and add ShopatMAP as a friend/follower. You will be notified of any additional approved social media sites as they become available.
Ambassadors agree that they will not post content on any social media platform, as determined by ShopatMAP in its sole discretion, that:
- is pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, or contains profanity or nudity;
- is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, political, professional or age group;
- makes product claims inconsistent with ShopatMAP product claims and will not make any false statements or claims about ShopatMAP products;
- speaks negatively about ShopatMAP, MAP, or any other supplement company;
- promotes alcohol, illegal or recreational drugs, tobacco, smoking/vaping, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or entities;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which ShopatMAP wishes to associate;
- knowingly violates any federal, state and international laws.
You agree to hold ShopatMAP, its officers, agents, assignees, and employees harmless for any liability from any injury or damage arising from the use or promotion of any Endorsed Product.
You are an independent contractor; and this agreement shall not be construed as creating an employer/employee relationship.
Occasionally, we may share information with you that is confidential in nature, such information will be identified as confidential and you are expected to maintain this information in the strictest confidence. Any disclosure of confidential information will terminate this agreement and may result in legal action.
Agencies like the FTC and ASA have specific requirements that ambassadors and brands must follow when sharing sponsored content. In most countries, content must be marked clearly, in the very first word of the caption, as an #ad. Please add “Paid Partnership with (tag)ShopatMAP to your captions to avoid any issues.
Ambassador acknowledges and hereby agrees to grant ShopatMAP the unlimited and unencumbered use of any and all work products developed by Ambassador in conjunction with the performance of services for ShopatMAP. Work product includes, but is not limited to, all social media posts, pictures, images, videos, recordings, taglines, hashtags, posts, commentary, and designs.
- Except where prohibited by law or regulation, Ambassador grants ShopatMAP and its successors, assigns, licensees, and designees permission to use Ambassador’s name, Social Media Platform account name, photograph (including, but not limited to, Social Media Platform account profile photo), voice and/or other likeness, in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on ShopatMAP websites and via ShopatMAP’s Social Media Platform accounts), worldwide in perpetuity, for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration, notification or consent.
- Ambassador is not authorized to use any copyrighted content from other companies to promote the ShopatMAP brand. ShopatMAP will not be responsible for any disputes involving the unauthorized use of any other company’s intellectual property.
- Term and Termination:
The effective date of this agreement is the date when agreement is accepted with the Ambassador application and the checkbox accepting the Terms and Conditions is checked by the Ambassador applicant. The term of this agreement is one (1) year from the effective date. This agreement will automatically renew at the end of each term for successive one (1) year terms unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the end of the relevant term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event that arbitration is unsuccessful, you agree to submit to the venue and personal jurisdiction in any state or federal court sitting in the County of San Mateo, State of California in any action or proceeding arising out of or related, directly or indirectly, to this agreement.
Ambassador will receive a 10% commission from every sale when their special Ambassador Code is used. If sales related to their special code exceed $1,000 per month, Ambassador will receive a 15% commission on that month.
We reserve the right to remove any ambassador from our Brand Ambassador Program.
We may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement in the future. Unless this Agreement or applicable law specifies otherwise, we will give you thirty (30) days prior written notice of any significant change to this Agreement. If you find the change unacceptable, you have the right to terminate the Agreement. However, if you continue to receive the benefits of the Agreement after the end of the notice period of the change, you will be considered to have accepted the changes. You may not modify this Agreement by making any typed, handwritten, or any other changes to it for any purpose.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether written or oral, between the parties.